Middle School Team Camp
Middle School Team Camp
Date: June 16
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm *please note Nashville, TN is on Central Time
Ages: Rising 6th Grade – Rising 8th Grade
Cost: Registration Fee- $100 + $20 Per Player
Description: Team Camp will provide the opportunity for AAU, JV, and Varsity level teams to prepare for the upcoming summer and school seasons. Games will take place in historic Memorial Gymnasium and practice facilities. Open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender).
Registration: ALL teams must register online via the link above (regardless of payment method).
• This should be done by the head coach only
• Players do not register individually
• In order to play, each player must submit the Camp Liability Waiver and Camp Medical Information Form upon arrival at camp (forms attached below)
• If paying by check, please email Vicki Spina at email@example.com to receive a coupon code to bypass online payment
Check-In at Camp: Check-in will be at the South East Entrance of Memorial Gym off 25th Avenue which is also where teams will enter/exit each day. Please bring each player’s forms and the team’s payment/check (if not previously paid online). Check-in time is flexible based on your team’s game schedule.
Scheduling: Game schedule to be released at a later date.
• All teams must be available to play by 8:00am CT on June 16
• 3 games guaranteed
• Teams will potentially have back-to-back games
• Skill level, desired competition, and scheduling preferences are welcome but there are no guarantees (please send this information when registering online)
Parking: Parking is available in the 25th Avenue Garage, located at the corner of 25th Avenue South and Jess Neely Drive/Highland Ave. Use the Highland Avenue entrance and park in paid parking spaces 281-372. You must use the pay machine to pay for your parking. If you park elsewhere on campus, you are doing so at your own risk. Camps do not have the authority to discount or waive parking tickets you may receive.
Basketballs: Please bring your own basketballs for warm-ups. We will provide the game ball.
T-Shirts: Each team will receive one T-shirt per camper (number determined by how many camp liability waivers and camp medical information forms are submitted) plus a maximum of two additional t-shirts for coaches. A T-shirt form will be available at check-in to request sizes.
Food: Each team is responsible for its own meals. Concessions will be available at Memorial Gym throughout both days. Water and Gatorade coolers will be provided.
Refund Policy: If you are unable to attend camp, a refund can be provided less a $50 processing fee when a request is submitted up to 30 days prior to camp. Refunds requested within 29 days of the start of camp, or after camp has ended, will not be granted.